Sunday, June 16, 2013

I MUST finish today!

I had a little kink thrown into my plan, but as often is the case, 
the kink was blessing in disguise. 

I had planned on the human hair for Ashah arriving on Friday and I would spend Friday night, Sat night and possibly Sunday night rooting.  
I planned on finishing up the needed paperwork for the show and packing on Sunday during the day.

BUT!  The hair did not arrive on Friday!!  
When that happened, I knew that I HAD to switch things around, so I spent all day and into the night on Friday packing and finishing the paperwork (I do have to finish the price tags on the babies though).

The blessing in disguise is that I could not fit it all into my luggage.  
I decided to bring the 4 dolls I had in stock that had not sold through the winter so that meant more items.

But since it was Friday, I knew I could box up things to send to the hotel and have the USPS pick them up on Saturday to which they will arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday, plenty of time before my set up on Thursday.

So, two boxes were waiting on the porch on Saturday morning and now my luggage is within the weight it is supposed to be...but very, VERY close!
I don't have any wiggle room here so let's hope I didn't forget anything big.

Please wish me well with this rooting today.   I did not root last night as I realized that today is Father's Day and since all of our kids were off work yesterday, we had a big BBQ at our son's house that lasted into the evening.
It's still a pretty large area that needs rooted and I HAVE to get it done today.
I HAVE to get her lashes and gloss done today.
I would LOVE TO take her pictures tonight.

Okay...deep breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment