Saturday, June 29, 2013

Highlights of the Down East Doll Show!

I still don't really have all my thoughts together and don't have much time to post right now, but I do have to share just a little bit this morning.

Let's see.  
I adopted out 5 dolls at the show, all of my silicones and 2 reborns.
I have sold a doll since arriving home too  :)

I picked up the DARLING Sally Prototype from Bonnie Brown:

I met and got to hold a Finley Huti!!!!
I had posted a while back that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this silicone doll.
This was such a high for me to see her and hold her!
Sincere thanks to my new and dear friend for allowing me to hold her precious baby.
(PS, my little Pebbles silicone went to live with Finley!!!)
My cell phone camera took much better pictures than the camera I brought to the show (color wise) but I LOST all of those pictures when the SD card in my camera went defunct!  
I am VERY sad about that. There were some pictures on there that I did not take with my camera also.  

Okay, this is all you get for today  :)
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment