Sunday, December 9, 2012

New baby almost ready!

Wow, I sure thought I would finish rooting little Ashleigh on Thursday but I didn't. 
I have over 50 hours into that head but the wait is going to be worth it!

I have just a tiny little section at her crown and her temple hairs to root.  By lunch she will have her hair sealed and her lashes and gloss finished.  

I can't wait to introduce her to you!

Last week at this time, I was anxiously awaiting the auction of my dream silicone baby to begin.  
I almost could not breathe!  
Her auction started with bids right away.  I put in a couple of bids and was in pure bliss as the highest bidder...for about 22 hours!  LOL

I had a budget for her, which was much more than I should ever spend on a doll, but she is a dream baby.  The sculpt, Ellie by Bonnie Brown paired with the perfection of brush by Kris at the Dainty Loft simply took my breath away.

My budget was overtaken quite fast in the auction and now she is well beyond that.  
I won't be bringing this precious one home for Christmas but I can rejoice that someone is going to get an amazing baby.  
 
LOOK at her go!


I do hope the winning bidder is someone that plays in the same virtual fields that I play in so that I can see this gorgeous girl again and again.

Good luck Ellie and Kris!
XXOO

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! She is amazing! I can see why you considered her to be your dream baby. Usually I don't much like the look of silicone babies, but Ellie is just so lovely. And I do love Bonnie Brown's work. She is such a special baby girl!

    I'm sorry you couldn't bring her home, but your attitude is so refreshing in that you can be happy for someone else.

    :)

    ReplyDelete