Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Angora Goat farm visit today!

Finally, the time has arrived for me to make my journey to the angora goat farm to make my final selection of the fall clippings.  

This ALWAYS excites me!  

I had put money down on 8 goat's fibers while it was still on the goats.  Today I am permitted to make the final choice of the best hairs.  There are 8 additional batches of hair that my lovely farmer thinks I might be interested in so that is exciting as well! 

She tells me that due to switching out her heard, there won't be any kid hair available in the spring so I better buy all that I can now.  Can't wait to see it all!

~Update on Ashleigh~
I finally have the back and sides of her hair rooted and have started on the top.  
I do hope to finish her rooting Wed and Thurs.  
Wish me luck!  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment