Wednesday, February 8, 2012

IDEX show was small


IDEX 2012 was a much smaller show than in previous years.

It's been getting smaller each and every year since 2009.

Many people this year, both exhibitors and collectors alike, told me that they won't be attending in 2013.

That makes me sad. I can't imagine life without IDEX but even I have been considering not attending in 2013. Even writing those words is painful to me! IDEX is a part of my life now and meeting all my friends there is a huge draw for me.

IDEX coordinators are aware of the show's decreased size over the years and they tell us that they have big plans to re-organize, make exhibiting more affordable to vendors and make the show bigger and more exciting.

I can't wait to see what they do!




No comments:

Post a Comment