Thursday, January 13, 2022

New blank baby in the studio!

 I had an interesting beginning to my new year as I had a hard fender-bender with a semi truck.  

I am fine and my mother, who was with me, is fine too.  

She went into a rehab facility where they tended to her bruises and I began some massage body work therapy this week.  I feel SO much better so I am ready to get back to work.

I have been working off and on rooting a head that has been painted for a while.  I hope to get him finished and offered before I start paint on this sweet little girl and the Charlotte prototype FBS by Lilianne Breedveld near the end of next week.

This is blank Cookie, sculpted and poured by Elsie Rodriguez.










Her face is so irresistible!

She IS available to reserve!  

XXOO


4 comments:

  1. How much do it cost to paint the reborn blank dolls ..and how much for the limbs to move like a real baby .jw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      For the baby in the post that you asked the question, she will be $3400 complete. The prices vary depending on size and cost of blank and skin tone desired. Thank you for your question!

      Delete
  2. So glad that you and your mother weren't too seriously injured! This baby is so cute!❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judie, it's me, Debbie. Seems my blog won't acknowledge me today. Thank you! It sure was scary! Mom passed away in June (not related to the car accident) and my father in law passed away in August so life has been a little "lost" since then. I am getting there though. <3

      Delete