Wednesday, January 29, 2020

New prototype in the studio, Full Body Louisa!

Each time I finish a new baby, I am SURE that I cannot love another one any more but once again, Lilianne Breedveld proved me wrong!

Meet Louisa, Lilianne's newest sculpt, again exceptionally poured by Claire Taylor:










Louisa is 19 inches long, weighs 8 pounds and has a head circumference of 13 1/2 inches.  

For this prototype, I chose the soft-blend silicone and the full soft-bend armatures in her arms.  

She is so cuddly and sweet!

The blank kits are available with partial and full arm armatures as well as the drink and wet system.  











Isn't she precious??








There are only FIVE blanks left at the time of this blog post, so if you love her and want to paint her, 
you better get her!  :)

Hugs,
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment