Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Meet the unfinished Nels!

I simply cannot resit this darling boy!!!

This is "Nels", who used to be Nellie Rose by Nellie Beardslee, sculpted in 2003 and poured into platinum silicone by Melissa McCrory.   I have to say that I LOVED repainting this older silicone!

Nellie is Bonnie Chyle's sister  :)

He is not finished as I will root RED hair onto him as seen in the last picture.  
But he is so darn cute I had to assemble him and give him some cuddles.

You should have seen my mom with him!  She giggled at his cuteness, kissed him and gave him the biggest hug!  My heart melted!

He will be staying in my personal collection. 

Enjoy my cuddle bunny!  
By the way, he is 22 1/2 inches big!





Be still my heart!

Soon I will have silicone baby Evan finished!  
I might finish his hair today.  He is so sweet and reminds me of my grandson Jack.  
Evan will be available for adoption when he is done.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment