Monday, June 8, 2015

This has been the year for mechanical/technical difficulties


I am sure you are all tired of hearing me whine about the issues I have had with my computer this year.

I am still having issues, so I had gone to the Apple Store again to find out WHERE my start up disc was as I kept getting messages that it is nearly full and that I could not do the actions which I needed to do because of that.

I was told to move the movies from iMovie to my external hard drive.  
Ahhhh...easy enough I thought!

Well.  iMovie will not let me move them or delete them!  I guess it's too full or I just don't know how to twitch my nose just right.

I did manage to delete one movie that I had a copy for in another folder on my desktop by manually selecting all of the screens and deleting each one.  That has allowed me enough space to work almost without problem.

Now, it's my Canon Rebel EOS SLR camera.

When I did the pictures for Tabitha's auction, I thought the pictures were horrible.  I didn't know why until last night when I was taking other pictures...which I cannot show you  :).

In short, I still don't know why this problem is evident but here is another picture or two that I took yesterday of Tabitha where you can see the problem.


If you click on the picture to make it full size, and look the background, you can clearly see why my photos of her were so distorted.  

I do not know what that is!  

I have cleared all of the settings on my camera (sometimes it just gets clogged up and needs cleared) but that didn't help anything.

I don't even know if there are camera repair shops these days.  I guess I need to contact Canon and see what they say.  

It is a good thing I won't be doing any auctions between now and the fall since the ROSE show is just next month.  I guess if the camera is going to fail me, now is a good time to do it! 


I already know that I need a new computer come fall and I've looked at the new models and know the price.  

Now...a camera???  It seems like I just got this one!  

~sigh~

Ah well, it could be worse so I cannot really complain.

Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment