Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Dolly House has arrived!!!

The anticipation of the Dolly House's arrival had me on an all-day high!  

This was the coolest thing ever!  

I have a video but it's too big for this blog.

Those of you on Facebook can see it 


Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to start!  I have a lot of pictures and not a lot of time today.

DO watch the video if you can!  It is amazing how they got this giant building into my yard and into place!









Isn't it just as cute as can be???  
And HUGE?!?!?!?  



Here is a little tour of the inside which we need to finish.


The way I designed the window placing flooded the space with light.
I am THRILLED!




The building is 14' wide and 28' long including the front porch.  The long wall (with the three windows up high) is 26' long inside.  
The short wall, from the back of the building to the front door is 16' long inside.  

I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment