Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dawson progress

Today is going to be a VERY busy day in the nursery!

I anticipate that the custom item I ordered for vinyl Noah will arrive and I'm just so anxious to announce the "birth" of this baby, and the gender so I'll want to try to take a few pictures in order to do that, especially for baby's mommy. 

I am also in the final stretch of finishing the paint on Dawson for Julie.
I won't get to the matting today but I should be able to finish the paint.

Here is how Dawson looked as of last night:






His hands and feet really are not different tones than his head.  The pieces were wet and are located on different parts of the painting table making the light different.  

I am excited to finish his paint so off to work I go!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment