Monday, April 1, 2013

Where did the weekend go?

What a glorious weekend here in Eastern Oregon!
The sun was warm and bright!  I think spring is here  :)

I missed posting yesterday as I really didn't have anything to share.  
Hubby was off work so we were able to attend church together for the first time in a very long time which was really nice.

Even though he is off this entire week, I am still working.  
I finished the final details on my little silicone doll yesterday and prepped two kits for the Down East Doll Show.
I also took apart and began prep work on my next silicone, which will be my first silicone doll available for sale (at the Down East Doll Show).

I spent three hours this morning preparing 22 orders of mohair for shipping!
Wow!  You all did GREAT!  

Today, I shall paint  :)  
I will be working on that Ethnic Alasia that I stripped.  She will be painted Asian this time.

Have a beautiful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment