Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Art and Magic air dry paints~LARGER sizes available!



The Art and Magic (A&M) Water Borne Air Dry Paints are going over very well for 
HunnyBuns so Stephanie has begun to offer larger jars of the paints.

They are now available in 10 Gram jars and still are very reasonably priced!


The feedback I've received from these paints has been wonderful! 
Ladies are finding them very easy to work with and love not having to bake their babies.  

I am working on a sweet little girl (who is currently on the back burner for the moment while I root) with the A&M paints.  I wanted to see what would happen if I coated her with the FolkArt Glass and Tile Medium BEFORE I painted and I am really loving how she is turning out.  The texture on her vinyl is soft and she has no shine. 

If you love red-heads, you will want to see this little one when she is done!

Hugs for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment