Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting for Colliii nominations

Are the rest of you as excited as I am for the revelation of the 2011 Colliii nominations?

They will be posted HERE sometime in the next couple of days.

Another thing I am excited about is the 2012 IDEX show January 26-29, 2012.

IDEX will be allowing cash and carry sales from the show room floor for the first time in IDEX history! Being a trade show, this was never allowed before and buyers had to either order their dolls or pay for and pick them up on the final day of the 3 day show. I better start saving my pennies!

Once again, there will be a Tiny Treasures doll contest which is always fun.

AND....IDEX is at SeaWorld this year!

I can hardly wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting where we can find the Colliii nominations!!
    Dessa Rae

    ReplyDelete