Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mohair finally listed for sale!

We went to dinner last night and ran into a person whom my husband used to work with. The man commented on how wonderful he thinks my dolls are and also added "I bet it is a lot of work too." My husband chimed in "Yes, it is...she works ALL the time~most nights I take the dog to bed." Poor guy. He is so ever patient!

He is right. I work ALL the time. It's the only way I can keep things available for my customers.

So, I am delighted to announce that after a few sleepless nights, I have some mohair listed for sale! Follow the link to see it, along with some reborns and reborn kits.

~Click here to see all the hair and purchase~

*************************

Nursery Notes:

Baby #5 for IDEX is coming along so well. He has about 1/3 of his hair. He is an AA baby and SOOOOO boy! His sculpt is the Adrie Stoete "Cora" from Doll Dreams.

Baby#6 for IDEX is on the painting table and coming along nicely. She is Sheila Michael's Kirsten sculpt from Doll Dreams and I chose her to be Asian. Guess I am getting all the ethnic babies out of the way first!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment